Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Morning Prayer

Today I awake to start my journey all over again. I understand that I will most likely face both inner and outer adversaries and tests which will challenge me on the path to my Happiness. I accept that these challenges are necessary for the development of my Highest Potential and that they are actually a gift from the Universe, even if I can't see it right now.

I am grateful for the friends and assistance I have along the way, and acknowledge that they too are gifts from the Universe. I cannot do this alone so I consider all of those who I come into contact with, even perceived enemies, as allies. For we are all one in Spirit and here to help each other develop dormant parts of ourselves; and sometimes the only way to grow is through overcoming adversity.

The choices I make today will be for my best interest, and I will put my faith and self-esteem to the test by choosing to do the things which will require action and courage.

I will conquer one more fear today so that when this day is over, I will be one day wiser and my heart will be one day closer to being open to Love.

There is no one else like me in the whole world, so I step forward into this day fully accepting and loving whatever may come and am grateful for the opportunity to be exactly who I am.

Copyright 2009 Mastin Kipp

1 comment:

Angels On Earth Healing Ministries said...

Blessings Mastin Kipp,

I would like to know if I may have permission to post your My Morning Prayer on our website for inspirational reading. All your writings are absolutely wonderful.

Your prayer would be linked back to this blog and any website you may have as well.

Namaste,
Cindy
my e-mail is cindy@theangelsonearth.org